Register for the 2020 Association Executive Institute
Antitrust 101 for Real Estate Professionals-Download
- Click Here to View the Reward
- The NAR Legal Member Engagement team has created a video that serves as an educational tool that both brokers and associations can use to educate other real estate professionals about antitrust laws, including the severe penalties for violating antitrust law.
- You have until January 30, 2020 to order Antitrust 101 for Real Estate Professionals-Download from the REALTOR Store before it expires.
- Within 1 week of registering for the meeting you'll receive an email from the MVP program will a coupon code that you can use to get your free digital download.
- Digital Download Value: $19.95
Details:The AE Institute is the premier professional development event for local and state REALTOR® association and MLS staff. The Institute offers programming for all staff levels of the REALTOR® organization, from newer AEs and those who manage small associations to veteran AEs. The AE Institute raises association executive awareness of real estate industry issues and provides professional development opportunities so that AEs across the country can better serve the REALTOR® organization and its members. Every five years NAR partners with the Canadian Real Estate Association to present a joint AE Institute and 2020 is one of those years! This years even will be held in San Diego, CA from March 13 to March 16, 2020.
This Institute offers a full educational curriculum that will cover the following topics: advocacy, communication and technology, culture and collaboration, leadership, and MLS. There will be several additional breakout sessions and some exciting keynote speakers to energize and enlighten you.
And finally, you will have ample opportunity to network!
Only Members/Association Staff with a valid NRDS ID will be eligible to receive this reward DO NOT use the login associated with the POE account, it will not be accepted by the system. You will not be notified if your participation is not accepted. You will only receive an email from the MVP system if your entry has gone through.
Files from registration will be uploaded on a weekly basis. You will receive an an email with instructions on how to access and redeem your Antitrust 101 for Real Estate Professionals-Download for FREE 1 week following your registration.